Sunday, February 15, 2015

CUPID'S DAY: SHADES OF LOVE (MINI POST)

       Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays because it's a day to celebrate all forms of love (true love, friend love, puppy love, etc, etc.) Yes, we should all love one another every day as much as we do on Valentine's day but there's something sweet (no pun intended) about a whole day focused on your heart connecting with another heart. 


"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” -Pablo Neruda 

Layers of vintage lingerie, Karla Septic skirt, Tabitha Simmons Leticia sandals, Saint Laurent.



There's nothing better than sending love notes by snail mail! 







"Love is my religion - I could die for it."-John Keats 

No comments:

Post a Comment