Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SHEERFUL THINKING

     I was wanting to wear something sensual and fresh so I chose one of my favorite outfits. It always makes me feel feminine and nymph-like especially when I walk. I feel like I'm gliding. Worn with Tory Burch sandals in nude and Yve Saint Laurent "Muse" bag, the only thing I needed was my Miu Miu round sunnies to make it feel complete. (The bone colored Muse bag was a lucky find in a Barney's sale and a perfect sidekick for summer.)

    A lot of people ask me about this outfit, specifically the dress and where I found it. Surprisingly, I found it at one of my favorite lingerie stores. It's meant to be worn as a nightgown or for something more intimate but I found it was the perfect material for a summer dress.  Since it's so sheer, I usually pair it with a vintage slip of my mother's. You can wear anything, a short or long maxi slip underneath but I like having my legs play peekaboo. If you're ever wanting something a bit more unique and feminine, go and take a look at what a lingerie store has to offer. 



(YSL wallet, YSL "Rouge Volupte" Lipstick,  Miu Miu "Noir" Round Sunglasses and YSL Muse Bag)

(vintage negligees; Ann Demeulemeester slip) 




Instagram
Follow me on Instagram @awolfinchicclothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment