Sunday, November 24, 2013

MAD FOR TARTAN

The weather in California has been unusually warm this November therefore dress weather is still in effect. For a morning movie date with my husband to see the new Thor film, I decided to break out my newest Zara find: a tartan maxi lingerie-inspired maxi dress with a high slit. When I saw this on the website, I instantly grew mad…for tartan! The lace edges reminded me also, of a few Victoria Beckham slip-inspired dresses and I adore Vic. The dress has a low back and even the extra small is a tad big for me in the front so I had to pair it with a lacy bra from American Apparel. I don't normally like to have my bra show with a low back but I thought just this once, for the God of Thunder, it will be okay.



Cashmere cardigan by Brooks Brothers, Zara Tartan dress, Christian Louboutin Jimmynetta booties, Selima et Benjamin buffalo horn sunnies. 


 



















1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Jackie!!!! Love the combination of plaid and lace!! xox

    ReplyDelete