Sunday, November 24, 2013

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME…WOULD BE STELLA MCCARTNEY.

Who would've thought a suede legging in November would be a bad choice? Luckily, my top was airy enough to keep me cool. One of the purses that I have been in heavy rotation for this season has been my Stella McCartney falabella tote in a rosy hue. The shearling fabric is so cozy and the color brings cheer to Fall. 

Vince sheer top, Alice+Olivia suede leggings, Stella McCartney falabella tote, Christian Louboutin Jimmynetta booties, Selima et Benjamin sunnies. 


I've been enjoying Marilyn in Fashion by Christopher Nickens and George Zeno especially their segment on JAX slacks. Check it out! (Seen with a James Perse turtleneck sweater and Stella McCartney Falabella tote.) 

1 comment:

  1. That blush pink is just soooo pretty!! And you add just the right amount of rock and roll with the rest of the look! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete