Monday, December 23, 2013

WINTER PASTELS


      Even though, it's winter and things are quite dreary out, I find myself attracted to the pastel trend. I noticed this Zara coat online but couldn't bring myself to buy it, despite the easy returns and shipping offers. Then I passed by it one day while shopping and couldn't get it out of my head, so much so that I was determined to go down the next day and purchased it. Zara is a great place for several reasons but for me, one of the best reasons is because I can purchase stylish coats at a lesser, gentler price similar to one one would find at Neimans. With my early Christmas gift (the blush and gold combination is to die for) and my fancy new coat, I headed out to a special holiday party with two of my favorite friends, bringing tidings of joy and a few prezzies!


Saint Laurent Classic Small Y bag in blush, Zara coat, Men's Equipment Sweater, Rag & Bone jeans, Christian Louboutin calf hair ankle boots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment