Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SWINGIN' BOTANICAL


      If you haven't seen Tory Burch's latest line of botanical adorned clothing, you must! I fell in love with pretty much every piece but this dress was the one that really spoke to me. It's a different cut that I'm used to with a prim neckline, criss cross back and flattering thin belt at the waist. In its entirety, it's a throwback to the dolls of 1960's and if anyone knows me, I love vintage inspired clothing. The day I wore this was a sweltering one, nearing the 90's here in Southern CA but even the dead heat couldn't stop me from skipping along in this fun dress.

Tory Burch Emilia Dress and BCBG Maxazria hemp wedges.

The design reminds me of floral anatomical illustrations and seed packets.

Switched out my BCBG Maxazria wedges for a pair of Tory Burch nude sandals. Purse: Saint Laurent Classic Y purse


No comments:

Post a Comment