Monday, September 2, 2013

MINI HAIR INSPIRATION+TUTORIAL




MINI HAIR INSPIRATION + TUTORIAL

             Hair. It's always been one of my favorite things on a woman and being a woman. I always remember the mermaids in "Peter Pan" sunning and working on their hair while on their rocks. There's nothing like that feeling of combing through freshly washed hair and styling it to your liking. For most of my life, I've had long hair but I wasn't always allowed to style it the way I wanted to. For many years, I had to wear my hair in a tight braid or pony tail. I vowed that when I was older, I'd always wear it down. Now, that I am older, I realize that "down" isn't always fun. Sometimes, you need a little extra for that "wow" factor. Lately, I've been into floral crowns, headpieces and milkmaid braids. Of course, fresh bangs are always a must.


(Sharply cut bangs curled and clean are always important.)


http://www.thecoveteur.com/langley_fox











 This summer, I found a new way to style my hair--the milkmaid braid. A couple of my friends have asked me how to do the hairstyle and some suggested that I make a YouTube tutorial. I decided, why not? I've included it below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment