Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CALLING ALL FAIRIES!

Ever since I was little, I was fascinated with the world of magic and all the creatures that live within that realm. My favorite, of course was the majestic unicorn and the tiny fairies. For my birthday this year, I decided to tap into my "fairy roots" and have an intimate, magical dinner with all my fae friends.


Jewelry: Pamela Love Pentagram cuff.  Headpiece from ETSY by Hysteria Machine 




Vintage dress with slip.

Tattoos: Flash Tattoos

Feather Garland: BHLDN Banner: Banter Banner




Each fairy received their own fairy wings, flower crown by Lavender Girl, vintage brooch, pixie dust and unicorn. 




Flowers: BOTANY Table and Settings: Town & Country Rental

Fairy makeup station.





"By the moon we sport and play, with the night begins our day!" 





1 comment: